For Special Offer call @ 8800999280/84
SBI PO online classes : The State Bank of India (SBI) is India's largest Public Sector Bank having 420 million customers, 278,000 employees,more than 24,000 branches and 59,000 ATMs. To manage such a bank with huge customer base, it conducts recruitment for various posts from time to time. SBI encourages the recruitment of young graduates in the bank. So, it conducts competitive exams for recruitment of various clerical and officers' posts in the bank.
There are mainly 2 important exams for which fresher’s are eligible. These are:
- SBI PO exam
- SBI Clerk exam
The eligibility criteria, exam pattern of both the tests is different from each other.
Here is the complete details of eligibility criteria, exam pattern of SBI PO.
SBI PO Eligibility Criteria
If you want to apply for SBI PO exam, here is the eligibility criteria:
- Age limit: 21 – 30yrs (+3 yrs for OBC,+5 yrs for SC/ST)
- Aspirant should possess a degree from a recognized university.
Number of Chances:
There is a restriction on the number of times a person can apply for the SBI PO exam. As per this rule:
- General – 4 chances
- OBC – 7
- SC/ ST – No restriction
The no. of attempts will be considered from the exam held on April 18, 2010.
SBI PO Exam Pattern - SBI PO Online Classes
Currently, SBI PO Exam follow a two stage process – Preliminary & Main Exam. Both exams will be conducted in online mode.
- Prelims test will have 100 questions for which 1 hour time is allotted to the candidate.
- SBI will fix sectional cut-off’s in each subject as well as on the total score, which the candidate needs to atleast score to qualify in prelims. Aspirants who qualify the preliminary test will only be allowed to give mains examination.
There will be one Descriptive paper in English language of 50 marks that needs to be answered in 30 minutes.It will contain questions such as letter writing & essay, that aspirant has to type on computer only.
- Mains examination will have 155 questions that needs to be answered in 3 hours.
- Each subject must be completed within the specified time limit.
- You must have to score more than the cut-off marks(section-wise & total) to be selected for the interview round.
SBI PO Syllabus:
The Preliminary Exam of SBI PO consists of three major sections: Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and English Language.
The mains exam is the important part of SBI PO Exam. The Mains Exam of SBI PO consists of 5 sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning & Computer Knowledge, English Language & General Awareness (with special reference to banking).
Note: You areadvised to take a print out of the application form it is required at the time of interviews.
Unlimited Practice Questions
Quick Doubt Resolution